Thank you for visiting us, your privacy is important to us.
Part of our commitment to you is to respect and protect the privacy of the personal information you provide to us. The information below is designed to inform you of what information we collect, why we collect such information, and how we use the information we collect.
In general, you can browse our Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. You may decide to provide us with your personal information. You should know that we receive and may store personal information ( written and oral) that you provide to us. Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, home, billing or other physical address or email address. In addition to your contact information, we may collect information about your purchases, billing address, shipping address, gender, occupation, birthday, marital status, anniversary, interests, phone number or other contact information.
We do not hold or store your credit card information.
We may use the information we collect about you to: Facilitate your purchases and provide the services you request, Confirm and track your order, Respond to your inquiries and requests, Compare and review your personal information for errors, omissions and accuracy, Prevent and detect fraud or abuse, Improve our Website, service, product offerings, marketing and promotional efforts, and overall customer experience, Identify your product and service preferences, Understand our customer demographics, preferences, interests, and behaviour, and Contact you (via email, postal mail, or telephone) regarding products and services that we believe may be of interest to you. The Palace, Send this to a Friend and Refer a Friend facilities.
We use trusted third-party service providers to perform certain services on our behalf, including: shipping, payment processing, data storage/management, web hosting, web analytics, fulfilment, assembly, marketing, mailing, emailing, etc. These service providers only receive personal information if such information is needed to perform their functions, and they are not authorized to use any personal information for any other purposes) other than the purposes set forth by Robert Young Jewellery Detail a. The Client and retail partner agrees to Robert YoungJewellery collecting, using and disclosing information about the Client or retail partner of the kind referred to in this clause (c ) for various purposes, including to:
• i. assess credit worthiness as outlined in this clause for applicants requesting credit account facilities;
• ii. Supply the Products and Services to the Client and retail partner and the management of the Clients and retail partners trading account;
• iii. Communicate with the Client and retail partner about the Products and Services which Robert Young Jewellery or its partners or affiliates may provide from time to time;
• iv. Implement these Terms and Conditions and any Sales Contract; and
• v. comply with the requirements of relevant laws. b. Robert Young Jewellery, at the written request of the Client and retail partner, will:
• i. provide the Client with access to any personal information relating to the Client held by Robert Young Jewellery; and
• ii. Correct or amend any personal information relating to the Client held by Robert Young Jewellery which is inaccurate or out of date.
We do not sell, swap, lend or donate any of our clients information to any other person or company, apart for any reasons listed above.
Any disclosure of information (mainly contact details) is to enable us to better serve you, our Client. Your privacy is respected and we consider it our responsibility to uphold the confidentiality of our relationship with you.